<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mooch Off Brenda Coulter Week Continues

On Sunday friend Jen Tiszai mooched a "hugging for men" video from other friend, Brenda Coulter. Today I'm keeping the trend alive (all the cool kids are doing it) by poaching from her post about a Disneyfied PSA on copyright/fair use.

A Fair(y) Use Tale

Brenda linked directly to the Fair Use Project site at Stanford that produced the video. That didn't play too well for me, so I've linked to YouTube. (site link above takes you to the original vid.)

I may have mentioned it before, but I'm 14-year (with optional 14-year extension) copyright kind of guy. The Framers of the Constitution got that one (like they got most things) right.

Labels: , , ,


Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Today I'm keeping the trend alive (all the cool kids are doing it) by poaching from her post about a Disneyfied PSA on copyright/fair use.

Well,I can hardly blame you, can I, when I filched the link from Wired News?
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 12:10 PM  
And mooching means you don't have to come up with blog content yourself when someone else has already done such a great job of it.
Blogger Unknown, at 1:00 PM  
You said it, Jen.
;-)

CHRIS! I just heard that your manuscript finaled in the ACFW Genesis contest!

Woo-hoo!
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 2:37 PM  

Get snarky