<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Funday

I was going to hold this until tomorrow, but the only other subject that comes to mind for a post today involves sinus drip and I don't think anyone's all that interested in the subject. I know I'm tired of it.

So head on over to Pacxon: an online game that's half Pac-Man, half Qix. Instead of munching dots, you draw lines to claim gameboard territory. Fruits and power pellets appear occasionally to change the speed and vulnerability of the ghosts.

My current high-score: Level 19, 20969 points with 75% of gameboard in my possession.

(For added challenge/enjoyment, hop yourself up on antihistamines and stuff Kleenex in your nostrils -- Wooooo!)

Enjoy.

(via digg)

Labels:


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Now 23470.
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:07 PM  

Get snarky