<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 28, 2006

Twenty Questions

I've been playing with my 20Q "mind-reading" toy the past few nights (after having misplaced it six months ago and re-finding it last week). Thought y'all might want to play along:
  1. Animal / Vegetable / Mineral / Other?   other

  2. Is it flat?   no

  3. Is it hard?   yes

  4. Could it be found in a classroom?   sometimes

  5. Can you play with it?   yes

  6. Does it require specific knowledge to use it?   no

  7. Does it come in a box?   no

  8. Can it bend without breaking?   no

  9. Does it roll?   yes

  10. Do you use it at work?   sometimes

  11. Is it used by the police?   yes

  12. Is it found on a desk?   no

  13. Can you open it?   yes

  14. Does it weigh more than a duck?   no

  15. Does it contain a liquid?   no

  16. Is it made of metal?   yes

  17. Is it multicolored?   no

  18. Is it something you bring along?   yes

  19. Is it used in traveling?   sometimes

  20. Do you use it in your home?   sometimes
Answer: that would be telling

20Q got it right, though. Can you? (Bragging rights to first person to figure it out in the Comments.)

Mikesell

8 Snarky Remarks:

So I've been pondering this all day and can't come up with a thing.

The best I had was a hairbrush, but you can't open a hairbrush so that's out.

No clue.
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 4:13 PM  
Okay folks, Michelle has narrowed it down for you. C'mon. Who's next?
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:36 AM  
Narrowed it down...does that mean I'm close?
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 5:59 AM  
No. Not really. But at least it's been established that it's not a hairbrush.
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:15 PM  
This makes me feel like singing "Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where o where o where o where o whe-e-ere ... is my hairbrush?" :)
(sorry, I've watched too much veggietales in my lifetime probably)
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:45 AM  
It is also not a talking cucumber. Nor tomato, scallion or gourd. Is it a talking asparagus? No. It is not.

We're narrowing it down, people. (#11 is a good place to do further narrowing.)
Blogger Mikesell, at 2:10 PM  
could it be a flashlight? JM
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 PM  
It could be. In fact, it is.

Sadly, you logged in anonymously, so no bragging rights for you!
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:30 PM  

Get snarky