<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Belatedness

I've been caught up in VBS mania this week and a couple things have slipped through the cracks.

First, check out the other honorable mention in the DKA Magazine contest: "The Waters Stir" by Rachel A. Marks. And, so I don't fall behind again, Jane Lebak's "Even a Stone" will appear in the runner up's spot this Saturday. Here's a link to the magazine in case I get caught up in Open House fever this weekend.

Second, Phil's play group at church dwindled considerably a couple weeks ago when his friends Andy and Alexis Roberts moved to Idaho. (Their parents -- and younger sister, Erika -- are headed to Coeur d'Alene to start up a new church; Jay and Carrie's Church of Fun? Nah, something Free Methodist and probably PoMo.) Anyhoo, their last Sunday we went bowling. Jason snapped the following pix:And I think that brings me up to date...

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Ah VBS -- lots of fun but lots of work. Are you helping? What VBS program are you using? (we used Fiesta -- the kids really seemed to enjoy it, from what I saw, but I didn't get to help)
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:40 AM  
This year we're using Gospel Light's SonTreasure Island. I'm running sound and video projector (song lyrics, script for the drama portion, etc.). Good times.
Blogger Mikesell, at 11:33 AM  

Get snarky