<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, June 16, 2006

C'est moi?

Angie Poole is having a little Photoshop contest over at her blog. Who does this photo of Jack Black remind her of?

Well since
  1. I don't know everybody Angie does and

  2. someone told me the other day that I remind them of Jack Black -- used to be I reminded people of Keifer Sutherland, then Al from Home Improvement, but I digress -- and

  3. there aren't a lot of other people I'd be comfortable Photoshopping onto Jack's shoulders, let alone have a photo of them (though I came close to grabbimg Mike Snyder's off his blog)
I used my own face.

Behold!

Ain't much I won't do when there's a $20 Amazon gift card on the line...

Mikesell

13 Snarky Remarks:

Chris,

Actually I wasn't thinking of you but now that I see it...
Blogger Angie Poole, at 6:50 AM  
What! You mean you're not thinking of me every single moment, every single day?

Guess I'm the only on who does that. <sigh>
Blogger Mikesell, at 10:55 AM  
Bummer. I don't PhotoShop so I was kinda hoping you would stick my head on that body. But only 'kinda'.

I only think of you every other moment. Hope that helps.
Blogger michael snyder, at 10:54 PM  
Btw, I'm guessing Bertrand as the mystery man.
Blogger michael snyder, at 10:55 PM  
Yes!!!

Chris Mikesell wins with an assist from Snyderman.

Amazon.com gift certificate now forthcoming...
Blogger Angie Poole, at 7:45 AM  
Thanks Angie ... and Mike. And Mark, for posting your picture where I could nab it.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:45 PM  
I don't know wheter to laugh, cry, and gnash my teeth while screaming, "ohcrap!ohcrap!ohcrap!"
Blogger michael snyder, at 1:14 AM  
Oh man! That was funny! I should have checked back sooner.
Blogger Unknown, at 11:30 PM  
Chris, you win my vote as most look-alike. (And I must say you're looking quite buff in that cape, sir.)

With the b&w face on the color body, Mark looks like he's about to lose his latte. And Mike . . . well that's like Clark Kent ran out of time in the phone booth and emerged only half baked.
Blogger Jeanne Damoff, at 9:33 AM  
Hey Jeanne, there's only so much you can do with the b/w TMA byline pix. At least the light source is kinda consistent on Mark's.

Plus it was first come, first served over at Angie's blog.
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:45 AM  
Don't get me wrong. I like them that way. :)

You're quite adept at the photo shop stuff, Chris. I could see a lucrative "author shot" side business arising out of this.
Blogger Jeanne Damoff, at 2:13 PM  
This what you had in mind, Jeanne?
Blogger Mikesell, at 5:15 PM  
500 points. Oh, man. Make that 750. I'm cracking up over here.
Blogger Jeanne Damoff, at 6:00 PM  

Get snarky