<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Birthday Riddle

Today is my sister Sarah's 30-somethingth birthday. It's also my thirtysomethingth-plus-four-and-a-half-yearsth birthday. Happy birthday to us.

Please note: If you are my parents, parents-in-law, a prospective employer, or otherwise a person of both good taste and upbringing, please wish my sister a happy whateverth and stop reading now.

Everyone else, here's a birthday riddle.

Q: What's worse than going on a walk and finding a dead squirrel?

A: Going on a walk and being attacked by a machete-wielding madman.

Okay, yes that's worse, but it doesn't really fit with the riddle. Let's try again:

Q: What's worse than going on a walk and finding a dead squirrel?

A: Going on a walk and finding two dead squirrels.

I suppose, but not really what I'm after here. Think "dead baby" jokes and it'll come to you.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Now, last time:

Q: What's worse than going on a walk and finding a dead squirrel?

A: Going for a walk and finding this.

Eewwwww!

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Mikesell

6 Snarky Remarks:

Thanks, I've been looking for that.
Blogger michael snyder, at 7:36 PM  
Dear Sarah, happy birthday! With a birthday card like that, your day is bound to get much, much better.

Dear Mike, hey buddy, congratulations--you've just won an all expense paid vacation to Rusk, Texas. Why Rusk, Texas? you ask. Well, it ain't the railroad museum, I can tell you that right now.
Blogger Angie Poole, at 6:40 AM  
Did it again didn't I?

CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS. I'm always thinking dFm and trying to get past that.

Did I mention Rusk is very nice this time of year?
Blogger Angie Poole, at 6:41 AM  
Two things:

1) Happy (belated) Birthday!

2) There is no way I am going to click over and find out what is worse than finding a dead squirrel.
Blogger Sign out, at 7:04 AM  
i don't forsee a future at hallmark any time soon! JM :o)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  
In response to your horror...thing...I think there's been an all squirrel bulletin posted via tree-mail.

They've went nuts, eating our entire gardens while we were at work and then playing chicken with our pickup trucks when we were trying to get home.

It's not pretty, nor does it make for good canning.

Thanks, Chris. Yeah, thanks alot :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 10:14 PM  

Get snarky