<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, May 08, 2006

Yahoo! I'm #1

Got a financial interest in getting people to "download hippo song to usb jumpdrive"? Don't know why you would, but consider buying some ad space here.

So Much Stuff... comes in first in a Yahoo search for the above quoted text.

Note to RIAA ratweasels: I do not advocate people coming by the Hippo Song via less than legal means or distributing said song in an unethical manner. However, if a person already owns a copy of the Hippo Song and wants to transfer it to a USB jumpdrive for portability or security purposes, I consider that to be covered by the Fair Use principle -- and you should, too.

I also have no idea what the Hippo Song is. Nor do I really want to know. Unless you want to buy ad space ... then it's the most crucial issue imaginable and vitally important to me and my family.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky