<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

The power here went off ten minutes into Steve Jobs' keynote address -- and then, before the power came back on, the family took a little jaunt up to Salem. We got back around 8pm (taking it slow on the rural highway due to high water) and now I'm discovering what-all happened at the keynote and downloading a free episode of Monk from the iTunes Music (& Video) Store.

Dina had a Triangle Lake Center board meeting in Salem. Phil and I wound up at the AC Gilbert Children's Museum. Sorry I don't have pictures, but I had planned to spend the three hours in Narnia with the boy. Cameras aren't allowed inside the wardrobe, so I didn't bring one on the trip. (We wound up getting to Salem late (thank you standing-water-on-the-highway), so we ran with Plan B.)

The outdoor portion of the Children's Museum complex looked quite nice. I expect we'll make another trip during less inclement weather, and we'll take some photos then.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky