<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, January 06, 2006

derfco is here

I've opened up a Cafepress store, called derfco. Right now there are two designs, but because of limitations on Cafepress's "free" stores different designs can't be offered on the same item. (If you want either design on something currently unavailable, please let me know and I can switch things around.)

If things are as wildly successful as I've drifted off to sleep imagining them to be, then a "paid" storefront isn't out of the question. Or, if I get a few more design ideas and/or find more things to put them on, things may work out that way, too.

Check out derfco. Buy early and often. (There's a $5 discount available for sweatshirts, so buy a couple in case you get ice cream drips -- or actual sweat stains (it could happen) -- on one of them.)

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

i'd love a "Jesus loves you...." logo on a sweatshirt....any chances?

JM
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  
On a hoodie for you. Enjoy!
Blogger Mikesell, at 8:46 PM  
Nice store. I like the "deal with it" theme. Now to decide what I need more, teeshirts for the boys or a large mug for me?
Blogger David Meigs, at 12:39 AM  
I'd go with the shirts.

Then award yourself a mug for your thoughtfulness and generosity.

--Chris
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:49 AM  

Get snarky