<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Disappointment of the Year

Back in August I blogged about how Spider-Man let me down. Well, now it's official. There was no Spidey/Rhino or Rhino-solo picture in 2005's Amazing Spider-Man page-a-day desk calendar. Doc Ock and Green Goblin had the biggest share of pages dedicated to their nefarious deeds, but there were plenty of Kingpin, Venom, Carnage and Black Cat pages. Vulture and Kraven (Kraven!) had a surprising number of appearances, too. Sandman was the least-represented of the Sinister Six, but he was in a time or two as well.

This year I have my rhinoceros calendar needs met (mostly). For my birthday Phil gave me the Hippos and Rhinos 2006 wall calendar. Yeah, only half the months have rhinoceri, but the year starts right with a charging white rhino. There's a hippo for February, but I can tear that page off and enjoy the rhino picture for both months. Things are definitely looking up for the new year.

(I did get a 2006 Orchard Supply railroad calendar (thanks Dad!). It's in the kitchen; the rhinos are near my writing desk.)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky