<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Oh The Pain

Google Video of the Day linked today to a Farting Preacher video I hadn't seen before (Farting Preacher #5). It's even better than FP#2 (tho' FP#3 has its moments; #4 not so much). I had to pause it several times to catch my breath and replay clips I'd laughed straight through.

Be sure to click the "related videos" link to see all the vids if you haven't seen them before (or to watch them over and over and <toot> -- hello! -- over again.

Dad, make sure your insurance is paid up before watching FP#5. It's that good.

Enjoy!

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

I never thought that having a slow computer would be a blessing. Even though my insurance is paid up, I wasn't able to watch the FP#5 so I guess I'm still around for awhile. Thanks for the thought. --dad
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 PM  
Don't worry. I've downloaded it. (heh heh heh) See ya in a couple days.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:40 AM  
I'll pass this on to my Phil and Zane.

They're sure to appreciate it FAR more than I. :)
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 9:58 PM  

Get snarky