<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Let's Go Bowling!

Phil had his first Bowl-O-Rama experience this evening. We arrived just as black- and strobe-lit "Galaxy" Bowling was ending, which looked like a lot of fun. Standard bowling (well, the bumpers were up) was fun, too. Phil got off to a head-start in the first frames of the two games we played, and he scored the first spare. I won both games and scored the first strike (though Phil got a couple, too).

Here's a peek at how that all looked:Here's the scoresheet (recreated in Excel).

I wish I had a picture of it, but ya gotta love a bowling alley where the manager wears a Mac OS X t-shirt (the big blue X works well for Mac and bowling fans).

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Congratulations to Phil!

One day soon, he could share space with my dad here: http://www.bowlingmuseum.com/
Blogger Angie Poole, at 4:18 PM  
Cool deal, Anj.
Blogger Mikesell, at 5:05 PM  

Get snarky