<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, January 20, 2006

Dedication (or Insanity?)

Okay, I'm gonna mention the iPod only in this sentence and only to tell (those of) you (getting sick of the constant product placement and otherwise jealous) that I won't be mentioning it elsewhere in this blog entry.

Checked the "recent search keywords" on my stats log and saw someone had searched Yahoo! for "sundae candy bouquet." Curious as to where I fell in the rankings, I clicked to see. Top 10? Top 20? No, I'm #983 (see here -- position subject to change after awhile).

Now I don't really want to know what a sundae candy bouquet is, but I have to wonder about someone searching through almost 1,000 search results to satisfy their gooey floral sweet-tooth.

<sheesh>

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky