<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, January 16, 2006

What Will I Obsess About Now?

When I got home from the temp job I had two boxes waiting for me. A huge-normous one with the teeny USB charger and a smaller box that was almost as artfully designed as the iPod packaging itself.

Got the iPod charged and transferred some songs, vids, and photos. Listened to it for a bit. Realized I couldn't hear what the boy was up to. Postponed playing with it more until he's gone to bed.

Here's a comparison between the iPod's 2.5-inch screen and my 15-inch PowerBook.

<glee!>

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Viva la iPod del dFm! Enchiladas for all!

The suspense was killing me. (I don't know any espanol to express that--so just work with me aqui.)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 11:18 PM  
Yes, we can all get on with our lives now (si, nosotros puede vamos todos con nos vidas ahora -- or something like that, AP Spanish was so long ago)

Still, thanks for caring.
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:03 AM  
Have fun, Chris. I'm glad your wait is over. (though didn't Spock say something about wanting being better than having? ... If you're not into old Star Trek, disregard ths reference)

Yes, if you listen to your iPod through the earphones at home, you have no idea what your children are up to. Sometimes that's a good thing. But I plug my computer speakers into my iPod and then I can listen to music and still hear Tim and Joel's eternal bickering. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:00 AM  

Get snarky