<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

iPod Watch - Day One

According to the Shipment Tracker my iPod has left China (via FedEx) and my USB charger has left Ontario, Calif. (via UPS). The race is on.

It took forever to download the free episode of Monk last night, but it was worth it. Jason "George Costanza" Alexander and a woefully under-utilized Judith Ivey. The new Sharona is growing on me, but I miss Bitty Schram.

Also awaiting a home on the iPod is Comes a Horseman, a free (abridged) audiobook by Robert Liparulo (here's a plethora of information on CaH -- and, yes, I do know what "a plethora" means; I know how you hate it when someone says there is a plethora of something but then it turns out that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.)

In other (non-iPod-related) news, I'm working a temp job through (possibly) the end of the month, doing data entry and filing for the accounting department of an assisted-care facility. I made myself a little carsick scrolling through MS Excel this afternoon.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Not to alarm you, but one of the guys in IET here ordered an iPod last fall for his daughter's 16th birthday -- weeks before her birthday -- it took a while and I don't think it arrived before her birthday (though I think he was having it engraved which seemed to involve some rather convoluted shipping routes).

I got an iPod mini last summer (in the computer store). I love it. :) No more listening to people's snores on the van ride every morning and evening. :)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:33 AM  
I'm downloading Horseman right now, thanks to your tip over on my blog.
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 4:54 PM  

Get snarky