<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, January 23, 2006

iPod Vids

I added a couple videos to my iPod last night. I didn't get any writing done yesterday (a little clean-up and getting a handle on things, so that's progress), but I think I can move forward now.

The first video is a mini math concert performed by Tom Lehrer. I thought the "An Epsilon for every Delta" should have had an Animal House connection, but it's okay nonetheless. Alas, no "New Math." (via digg.com)

The second is a little optical illusion thing involving a dragon whose eyes follow you around. Get the video here. (thanks Google Video of the Day) Then make your own freaky dragon sculpture.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I've seen the dragon illusion thing -- it is seriously cool. I'll have to check out the Tom Lehrer video -- we had friends in college who knew most of his stuff by heart. :)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:55 AM  

Get snarky