<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Only 2.5 Months Behind The Times

Dina and Phil took off for Redwood Country this morning to spend the weekend with Grammy and Poppa. I stayed home in case temp work was available. It wasn't today, so I stopped by the local cineplex to take in a show.

Batman Begins opened June 15th and was still playing at the pricey theaters. It must be good. The first matinee was only $4.25, which left me enough for large popcorn and soda (only 25 cents more than medium) and a couple contraband candies from Target (hey, I splurged on the soda, okay?).

Excellent, excellent movie.

Is anyone more avuncular than Morgan Freeman? I don't think so. Plus, it was nice to see Liam Neeson get in touch with his inner Sith Lord.

As much as it pains me to say it (and it doesn't really), Best Batman Movie Ever (and I loved Michael Keaton in the cowl & cape).

If you haven't seen it yet, it may not be too late to catch it in a theater. It's definitely a "preserve the boy's cinematic heritage" DVD keeper. (No, hon', the DVD's not for me ... it's for the boy -- the boy, the boy, the boy -- honest!)

Check it out.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky