<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Too Soon To Tell

I had an job interview at a local publisher this morning for a position in their Sales department doing desktop publishing, graphic design and other enjoyable things. I met with the woman in charge of HR, and we had a very good interview (at least those of us on my side of the table thought so). The VP of Sales was out of the office, so it'll be next week before I can meet with him and conclude the opening salvo of interviews.

It's a job I found out about through a temp agency. Temp to perm, 40 hours per week. Nice office space (don't know yet what my cube would look like, but the ones I saw in the HR area were snazzy).

So ... what's the publishing company? I'm not sure if I should say. Part of it is "fear or jinxing," sure, but part of it is not wanting to get off on a bad foot with either the temp agency or publishing company. Should all this go to plan (my plan, at any rate), I'll be able to tell more next week.

In the meantime, buy a copy of Chris Well's Forgiving Solomon Long. Perhaps you'll be able to glean the information from the book. If not, you'll still enjoy a darn good read.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Already have a copy and have already consulted said copy for vital info.

:)


Praying that God's will be done!
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 6:50 AM  
This sounds very exciting and interesting. If you get it, and end up doing desktop publishing stuff, let me know what software you'll be using -- I do this everyday, all day so I'm familiar with the standard software.
And I'm praying, too. :)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 1:16 PM  

Get snarky