<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, August 19, 2005

I've Got A Secret (or do I?)

I went for a job interview today with OfficeTeam for a Marketing Assistant position [I had a link here, but it was time-sensitive]. While I was there, I found out about another job in a different company's Sales/Marketing department [ditto], which, if it's for who I think it's for (OfficeTeam can't reveal their clients ahead of sending you on an interview), would be an extremely cool beans job to have. I should know by the middle of next week if a) I'm right and 2) I can share the news.

In addition to the get-acquainted interview, I took a series of computer aptitude tests. They were:Somehow, I managed to do the worst at the program I use the most, and scored highest on a program I've used maybe thrice. A lot of the Word questions dealt with features I've never used (generating a table of contents, for instance). If I get a bit more familiar with wacky Excel formulae I can take a test and get MS Certified. Woo-Hoo.

Stay tuned for more news next week (or not). Whatever the case, the interview went quite well and I should be gainfully employed somewhere very soon (yay!).

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Good luck Chris, hope you land it
janice
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  
Good luck from me, too, Chris.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 11:52 AM  
Hey, we're rootin' for ya too!
Dad & Mom
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

Get snarky