<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pooped

I worked a temp job today. It was supposed to last 'til Friday, but I may have gotten everything done today, 90 minutes before quitting time. We'll find out tomorrow whether "I don't have anything else for him to do." referred only to 3:30-5p today or if in fact I did burn through three days of work in less than one (my taskmaster was out of the office and made the comment by phone). Phew!

(Speaking of being pooped, Phil is also an efficient little guy. The other day he proudly announced: "I'm gonna go poop ... singlehandedly." Things turned out quite well.)

Anyhoo, I'm exhausted. (Speaking of being exhausted, my car's tailpipe ... no, I'm too tired to even come up with a punchline for that.)

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Phil reminds me of my son, Joel, who at that age felt compelled to announce to anyone within hearing when he was going to the bathroom and what he was going to do there. Poop was his favorite word. :)
Linda
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  
OK,
I'm not anonymous -- blogger usually asks me if I'm me, but it didn't this time. So that was me who commented above.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 11:57 AM  

Get snarky