<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, August 29, 2005

Still Lookin'

Word this morning is that the company where I was hoping to go in for a second interview has decided to keep looking at other applicants. I'm hopeful that it was the position I wasn't right for and not that I'm not right for the company.

Thanks for your prayers. Even though the outcome wasn't what I had wanted, I trust the prayers weren't in vain. God has something planned; I'll keep praying towards whatever it is.

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

HE got something better for you, just wait and see
;-D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  
I agree with anon. Will keep praying for a perfect match.

Mike
Blogger michael snyder, at 4:21 PM  
I'd lean towards an "I'm sorry" but that just wouldn't be me. It would be a form of me trying to be formal, instead, I think it is best to say that God knows what He is doing and I trust that whatever is in the works, is the thing you should wait for. (It is ALWAYS so much better than what our pidly minds can come up with, eh?)

As always, praying His will...not ours!
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 10:37 PM  
Thanks all.

--Chris
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:59 AM  

Get snarky