<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here's a Tip

Tip of the Day: Don't eat 2/3rds of the big hoagie from Safeway before removing yourself deep within the mountain to spend the afternoon writing.

I lasted about three hours before I had to call it quits.

I did get quite a bit of work done on one chapter (the one that's been giving me problems; due to the new timeline it pulls stuff from four first-draft chapters plus adds a character to the mix). On the way home from church today I had a brainstorm re: a problem with a short story I'm writing.

I also disassembled the boy's child's bed and reassembled parts of it into a full-size bed. Unfortunately it's a double and we bought a twin mattress set for it. Looks like I'm off to the half-off sale at Value Village tomorrow.

A productive weekend after all.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Yeah, so where's the "reassembled" photo showing you performing this miracle???
Blogger Sandra, at 1:25 PM  
If you're familiar with the expression "never let them see you sweat" you'll understand why no photos were allowed (also, no one was around to take the picture).

--Chris
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:45 PM  

Get snarky