<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ed Challenge: Baggage Claim

One of the things I liked best about the TV show Ed (besides actress Julie Bowen) was the ridiculous bets Ed and his friend Mike made with each other (Ten bucks if you touch that guy's bald spot. Ten bucks if you yell "I love kitties" at the top of your lungs. Ten bucks if you order your meal in rhyme.).

In the same spirit, here's the wager: Ten bucks to the first person who goes to an airport baggage carousel, picks up a piece of luggage and loudly announces: "I claim this bag for France ... and glory!" Send me the vidclip, I send you the ten-spot. 16-Century explorer garb optional.

(Dina took a pass on the wager when we landed at LAX earlier this week, so I'm passing it along to you. And Misfits, unless you take the wager you can't dibs it for a story.)

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Aw bummer, because I have just the character who would say that. Although, really, at LAX, who would notice? There's plenty of weirdness to go around there.
Blogger Unknown, at 8:42 AM  
Makes me want to fly somewhere just to see if I have the nerve to do it.

Wait, I don't have to fly, do I? I can just hit some random bag at the nearest airport. Now that would be a trip...
Blogger Jason, at 1:38 PM  

Get snarky