<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Take THAT, Stewie

Back in Sept. '06 I linked to a Family Guy clip (since removed from YouTube) where Stewie razzes Brian about "that novel [he's] been workin' on."

Well, it took longer than the year I mentioned in the post (about 4 years, one month, total), but the novel is done. Done and sent forth to find its way in the world.

One more thing I can check off the "before you're 40" to-do list.

<sigh>

Now to start work on my Sherlock Holmes/Pygmalion musical: "My Dear Watson."

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Congrats.
Tell ya what. I'll compose the music, and I bet Jeanne would choreograph.
West Side Story's got nothing on us.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  
Congratulations! Good work. And may "Revival" find a good (and profitable) home. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 1:00 PM  

Get snarky