<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, November 07, 2008

As The Bookworm Turns

Last month, author Melody Graves arranged a book signing and story reading for herself, author Mike Medina, and me; we all had short stories published in last year's Coach's Midnight Diner anthology. Said signing was to take place next month (see earlier cryptic post), but unfortunately The Bookworm, the independent bookstore it was scheduled at, went under (financially-speaking) earlier today.

Much thanks nonetheless, Melody and David (Bookworm owner). The news is sad, moreso for the folks on the store side. Sincerest best wishes of future success to all.

As to when I'll get to sign my first autograph, stay tuned...

Labels: ,


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

You can sign my CMD anytime!

But since our release from Rusk, I don't see you as much.

ALP
Blogger Angie Poole, at 8:51 PM  
Well there's this...
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:13 PM  

Get snarky