<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Take That, Mavis Beacon

While it's not quite Typing of the Dead, Diseased Productions' Word Shoot: Spell Fast or Die is a spiffy little game that rewards fast -- and accurate -- spelling. Fun stuff, Maynard! Check it out.

(Hint: Typing detonate at the appropriate time kills all enemies on screen; guess what fullhealth does and how much easier the game would be for me if I even once remembered the l in health?)

via: TitleTrakk

Labels:


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

thanks. i needed something else to do to waste time.
of course, i didn't read the directions, and i thought it had something to do with mispelled words, so i'm sitting there watching myself getting shot (without realizing that that was me getting shot) trying to figure out which word was mispelled. then I figured it out.
bright one, that one.
Blogger Heather, at 10:05 AM  

Get snarky