<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Important Words from Wilbur

If you've got a copy of Brandilyn Collins's Violet Dawn handy (you do have one somewhere right? If not, get one now so you'll be ready for the upcoming Coral Moon), turn to page 303. It's the beginning of Part Four and it's dated February 17, 2007. Shades of things soon to come.

Over at the Scenes & Beans blog the past few days there have been some oblique comments made about events in the novel. (Wilbur Hucks got ranty about the trial and other things yesterday.) Will more trial info leak out as Saturday approaches? Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I do have a copy, but I haven't read it yet because I happen to like my sleep at night undisturbed by things that go bump.
Blogger Heather, at 10:29 AM  

Get snarky