<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Books in January: Better than Expected

Last year I barely managed to read (an average of) three books a month. At the beginning of this year even that sounded like an ambitious goal.

Imagine my surprise when I checked my Excel spreadsheet of Books Read in 2007 (you have one of those, don't you?) and found I'd read five last month:Average length: 288.4 pages.

And, as of today, I've read the first 13 of the 31 stories in The Collected Short Stories of Flannery O'Connor.

Reading and writing/submitting things. Who'd'a thunk it?

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

What did you think of my last year's reading list? Or did it go directly into the circular file?
... Shrill
Blogger Unknown, at 8:01 PM  
I did read it and recall being suitably impressed. Or was I wearing a pressed suit at the time? Whatever, good job!
Blogger Mikesell, at 11:49 PM  

Get snarky