<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, January 28, 2007

No More Slow Blogging Days

I just signed up for a "we pay you to blog" advertising service called PayPerPost. My friend Michelle has been a member since last fall and has turned up some interesting finds. Plus she's gotten paid. Getting paid is good. At least, that's what I've heard.

So, is this site going to turn into the equivalent of those cable networks that have ten minutes of ads between every five minutes of your favorite movie? Gosh, I hope so -- ka-ching!!! But that's unlikely since stuff of marginal interest happens here on a not infrequent basis. I'll try to save the ads for those times when nothing's going on. Or something's in the $5 DVD bin at WalMart that I can't live without and I've already given plasma for the month.

Stay tuned.

Labels:


Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to donate (sell) plasma?
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 9:38 PM  
No. And I'm afraid to inquire further.
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:46 PM  
I'll blog about it.
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 9:48 PM  

Get snarky