<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Anthologized Man

Just got an email that my story "The Fortunate Purgatory of Arthur MacArthur" is up for inclusion in the anthology, Distant Passages, Volume 2. No word on projected availability date, but if you'd like to check out Volume 1, here's the deal. Thanks Bill and Selena and Mir and all the rest at Dragons, Knights & Angels Magazine and Double-Edged Publishing.

In other anthology-related news, my poem "Saint Francis and the Birds" is currently leading the pack over at the Infuze -- Best of 2006 poll. Unless there's a ton of last-minute, eBay-style sniping, my inclusion in the Top Ten is secure, so here are a couple other poems to consider: Most likely there's at least a week left to vote, so head on over. (All the poems up for consideration -- and more -- can be found here.) Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,


Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Congrats on all fronts!
Hey, my word ver is qhkerk, which makes me think of quirky.
Blogger Heather, at 10:47 AM  
Cool! I loved that story.
Blogger Unknown, at 11:30 AM  
You're very welcome, snookywooks.
I hope you enter this year's contest. :) Opens in TEN DAYS!!!

I have a story destined for that same anthology. Sadly, that meant my poem had to be deleted from consideration (no a uthor could have two items in the anthology). Bummer. But hey...STORY!!!! :)

And I think royalties apply. Maybe we'll make a quarter or so each. Although, okay, let's hope a run on sales makes us both a tidy sum.

You wouldn't happen to have 5,000 fiction-wild relatives, would you? :)

Later,
Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 4:11 PM  

Get snarky