<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Brief Heroes Rant

Okay, love Heroes. Was a bit concerned with the episode they came back with after Christmas break, but things have shaken out fairly well (that Parkman is so math-challenged that he couldn't put together one: the Haitan is always around when my powers are blocked with two: I can't read H.R.G. (how much is that a X-Files C.S.M. rip off?) at the paper factory and come up with three: have someone take the Haitian out of the warehouse so I can do my Kreskin bit, is beyond me, but they seem to have gotten past that now).

Still, one thing remains: the guy's name is not pronounced And-o, all you scriptreaders. Your characters have only heard him and Hiro pronounce it On-doe, so forget what you-the-actor have read. He's not wearing a nametag. He doesn't have a hockey jersey with his name on the back. You have no idea how his name is spelled. On. Doe. Say it with me, people: On-Doe.

Thank you for your attention to this brief Heroes rant. That is all. (Unless you have a rant of your own; in which case, sound off in the comments.)

Labels:


Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

How about Mohinder not catching on that Zane is actually Syler. Maybe there haven't been enough clues, but he seems too dumb on that point.

The only other issue I can think of right now is that Nathan isn't helping Peter much. I don't quite understand him yet. Is it because I've rarely seen Adrian Pasdar play an unlikeable character? Maybe I expect too much of Nathan.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  
So who's your favorite phreak? Mine is a tie between the oh-so-adorable Hiro and the oh-so-hot Isaac.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:37 PM  
My fave is also Hiro -- has been since the pilot. Close second and third are D.L. and Claire. If Parkman ever sucks it up he'd be up there, too.
Blogger Mikesell, at 7:13 PM  

Get snarky