<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's in a Label?

The Blogger Beta software is now supporting Labels for non-Beta-created blogs. This is cool. This post, f'rinstance is labeled Blogger. Clicking on the label (at the bottom of the post) will take you to all of my blog posts with the Blogger label (currently only this one).

Clicking this link, Philpix, will take you a series of posts with pictures of Phil; not all of them, I've just started adding labels. At some point I'll make a list of commonly-used labels and throw them in the sidebar; things like Philpix and Apple/Mac and Apple/iPod and Writing.

If my reposting old entries with new labels is screwing up RSS readers, let me know. Over time I'll be going back through most of the 1,000+ entries. If each time your reader treats it like a new post, I imagine that'd get annoying. It doesn't cause a problem with Firefox's RSS manager.

Labels:


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky