<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Welcome Back, World

After about two weeks of greatly diminished visitor counts following a switch to Blogger's new Beta version, I'm getting stats on visitors from image searches again (mostly for pix of the boy being eaten by a shark, getting off a schoolbus, riding a homemade go-cart, and posing next to Thomas the Tank Engine). My daily pageload count went from the mid-to-upper 100's down to teens and twenties. Yesterday I had 162 pageloads (101 visitors); at just before noon today I'm just shy of 100 pageloads (almost 60 visitors). It's good to be marginally popular ... okay, only slightly more than obscure. It's nice.

And to those visiting from Church Marketing Sucks: Howdy! Glad you stopped by.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Hey Chris

Try not to take it too personally - I tried to log in every weekday, but some days your page would just not load up.....

Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM  
That's more popular than me by twice or thrice, snooks.

Actually, the Harlan Ellision brouhaha had me up in the two-hundreds this past week. Shocking. I'm usually in the 55 to 65 range (not counting slow weekends).

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 9:47 PM  
Kanga: Some days are like that. Don't worry 'bout it.

Mir: Right now I'm averaging 12 "repeat" visitors per day. Currently 40% of the last 100 visitors have come from the 4 pictures I mentioned in the post; 10% have come from CMS.
Blogger Mikesell, at 11:55 PM  

Get snarky