<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Brown Like Jazz

Diet Pepsi's come out with a couple new flavors: Strawberries & Cream and Black Cherry/French Vanilla. In addition to the new tastes, the sodas are being promoted under a Jazz branding.

Are they good? Mostly. I found if I thought about strawberries while drinking the Strawberries & Cream drink it tasted like strawberries. If I just picked up the bottle and drank it, it tasted like cough syrup (not as bad as Berries & Cream Diet Dr Pepper, which Phil likes for some reason -- <shudder>). The Black Cherry/French Vanilla flavor was always good, though.

I've only seen it in 20 oz. bottles, which makes for a spendy drinking habit. Hopefully BC/FV will come out in 12-packs. (S&C would be fine in 12s, too, but I suspect I'll stick to the Cherry/Vanilla.) Diet Coke has BC/FV in cases; it's currently my preferred flavored name-brand diet cola choice, but the local Wally's Superstore almost never has it in stock.

Check 'em out.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

i found both flavors in 2-liter bottles at safeway. bought the bc/fv - haven't tried it yet. JM
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

Get snarky