<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

After Fourteen-and-a-Half Months...

... Another Book Review!

At the end of March 2005 I posted an Amazon book review of Hank Hanegraaff's The Last Disciple. The more I got involved in my own writing, it seems, the less time I had to write reviews for Amazon. Still, I miss the old days of compulsively checking to see if anyone had voted to say my review was helpful, so this morning I wrote a review of Chris Well's Deliver Us from Evelyn; I've recommended the book here before (and my ranking is on the verge of dropping out of the high 1000's), so why not beat the marketing drum over where it can do some real good.

Why you should read my review of Deliver Us from Evelyn: Maybe I'll get encouraged to write more reviews. Or maybe not. Life's a gamble sometimes and the odds, who can say? One thing's for sure: you'll read a name I'd pay $9.73 to go back in time and steal away from Chris Well. Those of you with time machines (and not the one "demonstrated" in Napoleon Dynamite) take note.

BTW: All of my reviews can be found in drop-down menus over in the sidebar. Some of 'em you'll have to scroll through pages and pages over at Amazon to find my actual review, but the drop-downs make for a good starting point.

And, as of now, 1 out of 1 people have found my DUfE review helpful. Yaaay!

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Wow, you'd steal the name? I'm glad you don't have that time machine. (Of course, if you did, I wouldn't know this exchange ever took place.)
Blogger Sign out, at 10:17 AM  
Tell ya what, Well. I won't just steal the name. I'll rob you. At gunpoint.

Okay, maybe not me. Maybe first I'll go back in time and get Ronnie Deuce before Arvy Schrödinger kills him. Then Ronnie'll come see about Evil Duke Cumbee.

Yeah, that way you've still got your memories. And I've got the name. And maybe Mr. Uno confronts Scrho sans partner. But first I need a time machine ... well, $9.73, then a time machine, then a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe....
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:27 AM  

Get snarky