<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, July 10, 2006

Wilbur Watch #1

Today's a Wilbur Hucks day over at Scenes & Beans. Snippets of my audition post made it in, but the main story is David Meigs's.

Of course, our entries were just "as told by" stories. We went to Wilbur and cajoled a story out of him -- I bribed him with some pemmican, don't know what the others used -- then tried to recapture his voice. Wilbur's a crusty old coot; can't imagine why Brandilyn doesn't want to get stories from him first-hand. Congrats on getting the "bear story" out of him, David.

So head on over and read the post already. Leave Wilbur a note (not me or David or any of the other writers) and let him know if he made you laugh, cry, or kiss five minutes good-bye. And check in at S&B tomorrow (and the next day and the next day, all the while telling two friends who'll tell two friends...) to see what goings-on are a'going on.

(Don't forget to check out the opening chapters of Violet Dawn ... or pre-order it.)

Labels: ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I thought that story was familiar. It’s been difficult since my lobotomy.

I’m glad to see she is using yours too. You captured his inner-curmudgeon quite well.
Blogger David Meigs, at 12:21 AM  

Get snarky