<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Is Fame Just a Week Away?

The Scenes & Beans blog went live this morning. (I've been road-tripping up and down I-5 or I'd have posted this earlier.) My character, Wilbur Hucks, looks to get a few mentions today through Friday, then sometime next week a blog post of his own. Be sure to get to know the other characters, too; that way when I get cranky you'll know who I'm getting cranky at.

[Note: If, at some point in the future, you're looking for the Scenes & Beans blog and can't rememeber the kannerlake.blogspot.com address, don't worry about tracking this post down. There's a snazzy badge over on the left under "What I'm Writing" that will take you there. (Yes, you could bookmark the S&B site, but you're a rebel, I know.) Happy trails!]

In related news, I sent out a handful of press releases about my role in the blog today. Will it garner me and S&B any attention? Hope so. There are a few others I have yet to send, but should I land a mention here and/or there I'll be sure to let you know.

Labels: ,


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky