<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tony Speaks

Tony "Tony-Tony-Bo-Bony-Banana-Phanna-Pho-Well you get the idea" (T.L.) Hines has launched a podcast ahead of his upcoming bestseller, Waking Lazarus.

Not a lot of content in the season opener, but it's good to hear the author's voice. That way when you get the book it'll be like ol' Uncle Tony's reading you a bedtime story.*

Like Chris Well's Deliver Us from Evelyn, WL has a great opener:
The first time Jude Allman died, he was eight years old.

I'll end this post here, since I know you're itching to go pre-order, but be sure to check out Tony's podcast, too. (Listen to the end and find out how to win free prizes!)

*Horror! at Bedtime? Yeah, my mom read my brother and I Corrie ten Boom on the way to slumberland. Can't get more horror-filled than the Holocaust ... and it explains ohsomany things about the way I turned out. Tony's book'll be a walk in the park compared to CtB -- a knife-slashing stalker-filled park, sure, but a park all the same.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky