<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another Notch in My Belt

As a result of my recent 21-day healthy-eating fast, I'm back in my "less fat" jeans. Consequently, I've had to go and buy myself a new belt, which--of course--resulted in me finding an old belt that I really like.

So this morning I went and added a new hole to the belt I really like. If I need to add yet another hole to the belt (and I intend to add two by the time summer's over), maybe I'll reward myself with a new Swiss-Army Knife with an awl. Yes, I MacGyvered the belt with a nail (and then widened the hole with a large screw), but Mac made copious use of SAKs, too. Unfortunately this model doesn't come with the reamer/punch feature.

(I tried on my size-36 jeans this morning and was able to fasten the Costco-brand pair; Levi Strauss is less generous in their defintion of "size 36," but I'm within half an inch of those looking incredibly unflattering on me, too.)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky