<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Short Story Online

Yeah, I've been beating this drum awhile now, but today I get to add a trumpet flourish.

"The Fortunate Purgatory of Arthur MacArthur" is now online, published by Dragons, Knights & Angels Magazine. TFPoAM was the winner in DKA's recent short story contest; a fact I am both humbled and honored by every time I mix it into casual conversation.

Be sure to check out the other contest winners and the rest of the June issue. Good stuff, Maynard.

And muchos thankos to Selena, Mir, and the rest of the DKA gang. I'm so greatful you're running my story; the win is just the whipped cream on a parfait dessert. Mmmmm ... parfait.

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

Yeah, well, I suspect you might have been in a boiler room AND in Bellevue. ; )

:::running away from the barrage of nachos::::

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 1:58 PM  
Congrats! And the trumpet flourish is fine.
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:46 PM  
Never been to Bellevue, but I did live down/across the street from a couple loony bins (Agnews in Santa Clara, Calif., and the State Hospital in Salem, Ore.). The less said about boiler rooms, the better.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:49 AM  
Great story, Chris. I really enjoyed it.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:24 PM  

Get snarky