<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Flash Publishing

For those not in the know, Flash Fiction "is a sub-genre of the short story characterized by limited word length ... [usually] in the 250- to 1,000-word range." [wikipedia]

Flashing in the Gutters is an online magazine/anthology/repository of flash fiction, tending toward things on the noirish side of the dark and stormy alleyway.

Anyhoo, this evening I submitted a short to FitG (at 7:27) and they accepted it and put it online (at 7:34): The Turn Before Last.

Check it out (and, no, it's not autobiographical ... it's answering a challenge laid down by my friend Dee awhile back. Plus, it's fiction.)

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I guess I will have to throw down a noir flash to beat your challenge, my friend. :)
Blogger Unknown, at 2:44 PM  

Get snarky