<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Help Pick A Winner

I just got my letter of confirmation from the Mt. Hermon Christian Writer's Conference. So now I need to start getting together the various bits and pieces a conference attendee needs to do well. Among these is the business card, that indispensible networking tool that you can also write card suits and number/face card combinations on the backs of for a quick game of late night, high-stakes poker (also a networking opportunity).

VistaPrint is one of those 250 business cards free outfits. I don't know if they spam or not, but it wouldn't surprise me. I see there offers from time to time through the MyPoints program. Through the end of the month they're offering 250 "Premium" business cards for $5.25 s/h. The standard "free" offer (also $5.25 s/h) is for a limited selection of card styles and includes an ad for VistaPrint on the back. This offer includes all styles (or upload your own) and no ad on the back.

So I designed these four cards:Which would you pick? Feedback is welcome.

Mikesell

4 Snarky Remarks:

Hard choice, dFm. Either 1 or 4.

Mine is very plain--your basic black & white. But like I always say, don't let the boring card fool you :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 10:53 PM  
A few q's...
Are you prepared to explain the concept every time you give out a card?
Are you the kind of person who get's annoyed with repeating the same explanation over-and-over again?
Then again, giving out a different response every time could be challenging and kinda fun, as would taking note of and tallying the various initial reactions.

I liked option 2. Smart, with only a slight twist ;)

Kanga
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM  
I'm with Angie -- No. 1 or No. 4. (they dilated my eyes thiis morning so forgive the typos :) )
But I'm a pretty boring person so maybe I'm not a good one to give an opinion.
Blogger lindaruth, at 12:43 PM  
Roy L. just doesn't do it for me. And you don't strike me as a "formal" person. So I say, go with 2 or 4.
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 2:49 PM  

Get snarky