<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Random Sunday

Back to Sunday School for You
Looks like these folks ought to have done a bit more due diligence on their scripture attribution before incorporating into their website. (via Jordon Cooper)

Attention Sunday Drivers
South Texas Diecast Collectors has updated their listing of the 2006 Hot Wheels collection. The new Hammer Sled looks great. Other freshman models I'm looking forward to (based solely on their names) include: Cyclops, Pharodox, Nerve Hammer, Semi-Psycho, Preying Menace and Motoblade. Unobtanium I and Qombee have the most intriguing names, I think. And they've brought back the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile, so I've got a whole year of anticipation ahead of me.

Lazy You-Know-What
If you haven't seen the SNL video "Lazy Sunday" it's downloadable from Google Video. As good or better, and also featuring Andy Samberg, is the Taco Town ad; mmmmm, that's some good eats!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky