<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Three More Good Things

Yesterday I trawled my net through the net-trawling place that is Google Video and came up with three music video keepers.All of them downloadable for Window/Mac/video iPod. Each one has some lame intro/outro screen garbage, so futz with the start/end times in iTunes to fix it before uploading it to your iPod.

Speaking of end-times, I think they are upon us. (via drudge)

Found a music vid on GV (or elsewhere) you care enough about to share with the group? Leave a comment.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

I blogged about this before, but did you check this out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1491516901670441597&playerMode=embedded

Very cool.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 11:38 AM  
Very cool, indeed. And now for something completely different.
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:33 PM  
What a scream. Here's the funny thing -- I remember watching the Dean Martin show on TV.
Blogger lindaruth, at 10:59 AM  

Get snarky