<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dude Blogs Like A Lady

Suspense writer Brandilyn Collins featured a link to the Gender Genie in her blog today. Curious as to how the GG worked, I plugged in a few of my longer blog entries.The program does say that it works best with samples of more than 500 words, which very few of my blog entries are. So I decided to test some of my longer work:Finally, I tested God's Creation Blog. The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male! (I guess that settles that hairy theological issue).

I'm feeling a bit more positive about my writing ability with that string of males. And while longer writing samples seem to satisfy the Gender Genie, I doubt I'll start making longer posts here. Y'all have busy lives, and it's nice to get in touch with my feminine side occasionally (I just need to stay away from the mustache depilatories at such times).

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male! (that's what I like to see)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky