<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, November 11, 2005

Before and After

You may recall about a month ago I blogged on someone from Germany going crazy checking out blog post after blog post (here and here). I know it's been a month because the spike has finally disappeared from my stats graph.

Here's a look at the graph with the spike: the graph with the spike. Note the gentle sinewave in the middle of the graph, balancing out the spikiness of the left-hand side. Aaaaaaah...

Here's the graph today without the spike: the graph today without the spike. What the...! Where's my gentle sinewave? Come back gentle sinewave, come back.

Oh well ... I guess I'll just have to wait for the Germans to attack again (it's what they're known for).

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky