<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oktoberfest Update

Well, now my web stats are all messed up. On average, I usually have 78 pages loads per day, from 30-ish visitors (new visitors run 2/3rds of that count).

My guest from Germany today ran the page count up to 457. I'm not complaining about the traffic (although would clicking on an ad or two kill you?), but it's wrecked the proportion on my nice rolling web traffic graph.

Here's what my traffic graph looks like today: ouch!

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Looks like the way Switchfoot's More Than Fine begins.

Thanks for sharing that, Chris. First time I've ever associated a picture with music (besides metal posters back in the early eighties.)

Wonder if that opened any mind portals that will help my writing? Oh, we can only hope :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 6:19 AM  

Get snarky