<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Meanwhile, Over on the Other Blog

November is approaching, which means two things: Halloween bags of Hershey's miniatures will soon be half price and it's time again for National Novel Writing Month. I'm not going to officially enter NaNo this time around; I'll be working on finishing revisions on last year's entry, though.

I've posted a brief article I had hoped to sell to Writer's Digest over on my writing blog. If you've never participated before, I urge you to give it a shot. Read my article, check out NaNoWriMo's website, skim No Plot? No Problem! online or at your local bookstore. But do consider participating.

Since WD passed I removed a parenthetical aside pushing one of their special editions (yeah, that'll learn 'em). Other than that and a few minor alterations, the article is pretty much as I submitted it last spring (my first experience coping with long magazine lead times).

Check it out.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky