<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Maps With Personality

Browsing digg.com this afternoon, I came across a link for a new online tool called Frapper (FRiend mAPPER). After a map is created, it's as easy as keying in your zip code (and your "name" and a message) to stick a virtual pushpin into the map to show folks where you're at. Perfect for online groups that may never have met face-to-face or high school classes that have spread out after graduation (or military units or fan clubs or ... you get the idea).

I started a map for the faith*in*fiction writers community I'm a part of. Other maps that have been created includeandPretty nifty bit of tech (and it's free).

Check it out.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

A community of writers...

That's nice, Chris.

Haven't thought much about FiF being a community--more of a place where I hang out and see what everyone else is thinking or struggling with...

Oh, okay.

Community.

Hey bro--send me some of those 1/2 price chocolates :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 10:33 PM  

Get snarky