<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Deal of the Day

The last week or so I've been hitting thrift stores, looking for cleats in Phil's size. Last Saturday he wore sport hiking boots to the soccer game: good traction, but heavy. (For the four days (8 games) he's playing this fall I can't see tapping the education fund for shoes.)

Today I found a pair of size 12.5 Nikes at the Goodwill in Junction City. Two dollars. When we got to the till, we found out it was half-off-shoes day.

Name-brand cleats for a buck. What a bargain for me.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

A knack for floral arrangments AND a bargain shopper? We must be separated twins.

See there, I knew there was an explanation for that jugular slashing and all that other unpleasant business you accused me of :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 10:01 PM  

Get snarky